Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Various musings

Been feeling uninspired lately, but working on some new material helps. Random things in the mind of the bastard.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming back for another series. I'm happy because I like the show, and sad because I thought the last episode was going to be it, and it would have been a really fun way to end the show.
The Orange Peel continues to announce bizarre new shows. The Misfits are still around? Jerry Only and "friends", maybe? I haven't got time to grow my hair for that show. I thought They Might be Giants were going to skip Asheville this time around, but Orange Peel is a late add to their tour. For some of their tour, they have Corn Mo opening for them, but sadly not in Asheville.
The show I'm most looking forward to now is Girl Talk - thanks to Alex for showing me the samples of opening act Dan Deacon.
Not 100% official, but it's 95% likely that the Feral Chihuahuas will be a part of LAAFF, doing something with Jim Julien. Stop by and see a rare free outdoor performance.

No comments: