Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fly Well, little Chihuahua

  • Good luck to Feral Chihuahua Cameron! Break every leg in sight.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing "Laugh Free or Die Hard" on Wednesday night (if I can make it after rehearsal). I'm sure Tom Chalmers has some pent-up aggression from those teenage comedy camps, and we might see a bit of the bastard in him on Wednesday.
  • Come on Asheville Tourists!!! Rehearsals have eaten into my drinking in games time this summer, but I've got playoff tickets in hope and earnest. Still clinging to a slender lead at the top of the division.
  • Stay tuned for more details of my new stand-up project - especially if you're curious about how you would do as a stand-up comedian.
  • In an announcement that may effect the choice of date for Extravabloiversapaloozathon 2007, Vic Chestnutt is playing the Grey Eagle on September 29.

No comments: