Tuesday, August 21, 2007

At the mercy of the elements

  • The worst thing I can see in the morning is "40% chance of rain". I don't like having to use the bastardmobile, so I walk or cycle whenever possible. 40% is my limit, if it's 40% or over, the bastardmobile is called into service. Now watch it not rain.
  • If you're looking for a good laugh this morning, support our troops and read this
  • Thanks Sarah for the Violet Crumbles. Violet Crumbles good.
  • Since I used the bastardmobile and guaranteed there'll be no rain today, the Asheville Tourists start one of their last homestands tonight. Clinging to 2nd place by a single game, should be a really good game tonight. And it's cheap hotdog night, if you're looking to sate your inner Kobayashi.

2 comments:

Jennifer Saylor said...

40% chance of rain TODAY? The site I use said 0%.

Try Weather Underground:
http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=28806

Might be at the game on Thursday -- maybe I'll see you there.

George the Bastard said...

It 40%ed!