Sunday, September 16, 2007

R U Funny Asheville

Well, a small but appreciative audience came out to Caffiend last night for the first R U Funny Asheville. We had five open-micers, all of them were very funny - coffee was drunk, prizes were distributed and many people went for beer later. Woot. I tried out some new material that worked well. I think Larry Craig jokes will have a reasonably long shelf life - what a bastard!

There was enough encouragement that R U Funny Asheville will be back - this time properly promoted. I'm thinking of a scheduled of every two to three weeks on a Saturday night, have to look and see which Saturdays I'm in town.

The funniest thing by far this week on TV was Seth Green on "The Soup". They were parodying this youtube video



This guy is going to get a TV show well before me. Anyway, here is the hysterical Seth Green parody.

Seth Green Chris Crocker Outtakes

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Seth Green, you are the bastard of all bastards. And I loved your interview in The Onion's AV Club.

No comments: