Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So you want to be a Feral Chihuahua?

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

I auditioned twice for the Feral Chihuahuas, they were in greater need of new performers and writers the second time around so the standards had slipped low enough that even I could get in.

Failing auditions is a Bastard specialty, I was also nixed by the Oxymorons a few years ago. I need to get a sex change so I can get rejected by LYLAS and then I'll have the trifecta.

BUT I DIGRESS!!

The Feral Chihuahuas will be holding auditions on March 1, 2, 8 and 9 from 6pm-9pm. To get an audition time, call Chihuahua HQ at 828-253-8019. We're looking for performers, writers, and crew.

We will film your audition, and expect performers to act with existing members of the Feral Chihuahuas in sketches.

No comments: