Friday, October 5, 2007

Upcoming bastardry

I've taken a bit of a break from the funny for a the last two weeks. I thought I had a stand-up spot lined up in Atlanta for this weekend, but it fell through, which is probably for the best, I can work on things in Asheville.

The Feral Chihuahuas and the Rebelles are presenting a Halloween Extravaganza! This is a full collaboration between the two groups, with a complete script featuring comedy and burlesque at its finest. Tickets are $20, and they will go fast. October 26 and 27 are the dates. I am not performing at this show (I'll be in the audience on the 26th) which is an added bonus.

I'm writing new material for our next set of Feral Chihuahuas shows. Stay tuned for dates, times and venues.

The Feral Chihuahuas TV show and DVD are being worked on by the uber-tech wizard Wyman Tannehill. Most of this is coming from the shows at 35 Below, but there's some new stuff we're filming for the final product. The Ferals will be flatter than ever before!

I started writing something a little different for the bastard that I hope to premiere at No Shame Theatre on October 27. I really like the idea, and I'm going to give it another go - last time I was pissed off that they got my name wrong, and the lighting guy jumped the cue and cut the lights before the end of the sketch. If you've always wanted to be in a George "The" Bastard sketch, come along and act for me.

Watch this space for the next installment of R U Funny Asheville.

No comments: