Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back to a blog delusge

The last two weeks have been so busy with other projects that I've been neglecting the blog. So here come a bunch of updates - I'm taking a break right now from filming segments for the upcoming Hallelection show. This morning we were filming a trick-or-treating sketch, and South Asheville was treated to the sight of Chihuahuas in costume roaming around. I had to grab a picture of Drew in his racecar gear...

halloween_pic_1

And Tommy and Drew trick-or-treating as a tag team

halloween_pic_2

Wouldn't you just want to give them candy?

I've been having a few McCain/Palin moments - I completely misread the time and thought that Nathan Adams' play reading was going to be last night at 7, so I missed it (there's another reading today, but I have to get back to filming). This means I'll also miss the zombie walk (I was working on a costume to go as a Zmobie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

advantages phil ofloc midlevel pillar rokus chronic dollar volcanoes solar reddy
lolikneri havaqatsu