The audience that waited patiently for the second show had a great time - everything that went wrong in the first show went right in the second show. Even some of the jokes that died - either they were really funny or the second audience had the advantage of a few extra hours drinking or a bit of both.
There's only three shows left!!! And each one of them is going to be special in it's own way.
This Saturday is going to be a wild show. Where else can you get all this for $10
- New stand-up comedy from George "The" Bastard - never before heard jokes (and maybe never to be heard again)
- Three brand new film pieces, including the return of Monsieur Shinyhead
- A guest appearance from a former Rebelle
- The latest song from Calloway and Bastard Productions, performed live by the diva to end all divas, Cherdonna
- A tweaked up version of a script that went down well at No Shame Theatre last year
- The second great debate between Terry Doyle and Douglas Munson - are you voting Republicrat or Plebitarian?
- An Esperanto exchange student?