We're packing together sketches of historical significance with new films, audience participation, crazy new bits and a possible return of a great hit from the April Fool's Day show - "George 'the' Bastard Reads Notices".
I've got a lot of roles in this show too, probably penance for not being able to be in the last show (I'll be writing and in films, but I won't be on stage for the season finale).
Visit Feralton at the Asheville Arts Center (308 Merrimon Ave) the Friday and Saturday at 8pm to find out
- Can Emily Dickinson impress her poetry teacher?
- Did Nirvana write the plot for porn?
- Can you take financial advice from a man with bad hair?
- What can the French New Wave do for you?
- What did Hamlet really do to Ophelia?
- Whose feet did I give a thorough rubbing to this week?