- Make a movie and have Fred Willard be the only person in it. He appears to be either President or CEO of earth in this movie, and I would feel much better knowing that Fred Willard is in charge of my life.
- Restrict the big-name voice actors to saying the one line over and over "Hey, Sigourney, can you say "Wall-E" with three different inflections, and we're good to go", and have the main speaking role be done by Jeff Garlin.
- Have a robot love story, therefore leading to oily, gear-grinding robot sex
- No robot sex
- Repetitive beeping noises. Couldn't you afford Einstürzende Neubauten for the soundtrack?
- Floating somewhere between an uber-preachy ecosploitation movie and a sexless robot love story