Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bastard branching out

More busy times for the bastard these days, but I always like a new challenge, particularly one that involves writing.

Picked up the Asheville City Paper teaser yesterday, there's a call for freelance writers. I'm going to submit a few samples to them and see if they want some local comedic input that isn't political satire.

Starting next week, I'm a contributor to the Times for the Times blog. Nothing says bastard more than bi-weekly analysis of British crosswords.

Got your ticket for LaZoom yet? There's a very good chance that you will hear the bastard sing!



Anyone interested in trying out No Shame Theater on Saturday night? I've got a few half-formed (probably more half-baked) ideas I'd like to run by a test audience.

No comments: