Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dripping with sincerity

Recently I tried to have DVR installed at casa del Bastard, since I can never remember to set my ancient VCR to catch all the trashy TV that is out there. Two trips to Charter, three DVR boxes, a dozen phone calls and four cable guy visits later, it sort of works. They naturally called me at an inopportune time to ask for me to glowingly rate their service. If you happen to be near a public men's room when survey people call, this is the perfect time...

"Mr The Bastard, on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being perfect, and everything else being a fail, how would you rate our service?"

Now flush, move to next urinal for next question.

You can't say Charter doesn't care - this arrived in the mail yesterday





Awwwwwwwww.... the personal touch. Apparently what matters most to me is challenging little girls in the park to hula hoop competitions, a healthy prelude to molestation. And not what I really want which is non-stop TV inside in the air conditioning.

2 comments:

Gordon Smith said...

George!

Who knew you were blogging?

Glad to find you. We'll get you up at the BlogAsheville blogroll forthwith.

And, what, you don't go out hula-hooping with little girls?

George the Bastard said...

Who knew indeed? And no, parole officer, I have not been hula-hooping with little girls, I have not been within 350 feet of a public park - no catching me there, ha ha!